11/05/2011

RFW's new face - TDaniell

Believe me or not but we also have our own Fashion week. To be honest, I have never been on any show during Riga Fashion week. It is not because I am not absolutely interested in my motherland's fashion butI am not in this surrounding, so I do not get invitations to the shows. Another reason is that I do not see any further development in Latvian fashion industry and usually the designers bring only disappointment.

But I've decided to introduce you a warm newcomer. Why warm? Because the knitwear has been designed.
Why did I pay attention to the designer? Because among all Latvian designers TDaniell creates really stylish clothes. 




Daniella herself:

I am really waiting for the lookbook or photos of full collection.
All news and information about TDaniell production you can find on 



No comments:

Post a Comment