7/14/2011

Shoes

Let me show you my current shoe addiction.

Prada


Actually, Miroslava Duma also can't get enough. She often shows them in her daily posts on buro247.com




Christian Louboutin - Pigalle


These are my dream. They are very classy, aren't they? Unfortunately, owners say that they are uncomfortable. True or false but they look stunning.

Christian Louboutin - Bibi


I like them in different colors. My favs: blue, brown and black. Massive heel drives my crazy.


Seen on Blake Lively with Marchesa dress


And on Katy Perry..I guess she needs to leave only shoes and take rose carpet instead of her dress. 

Jimmy Choo - Louisa suede platform sandals

They remind me Prada sandals, black and massive. I guess I'm totally obsessed with such shoes.


Eva Mendes wore them with Gucci dress. Even if I like them black and suede, on Eva they look great. To be honest, everything looks great on Eva.


Jimmy Choo - Elba sandals

Enjoy the fairy tale with Jimmy Choo and his light-minded sandals Elba. 

Jimmy Choo - Zafira


Diamonds? Oh no, these shoes with eastern name Zafira wear Swarowski. Lets leave gems for jewellery. 


Seen on Leighton Meester and Burberry Prorsum dress. Look to impress!

source: net-a-porter/google/jimmychoo/unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment