7/15/2011

Net-a-porter favs

I guess net-a-porter.com is the best online shop which sells luxury goods. To be honest, I do not buy things there because of the cost of shipping (I am mean when it comes to additional costs). But if you are OK to pay for it (actually, shipping is very fast, a friend of mine buys clothes and accessories there and she gets them very fast, net-a-porter ships with DHL I suppose). So, but not being a customer doesn't mean that I don't visit the shop.
Online magazine is interesting and clothes are beautiful. Who objects?

So, check out clothes I chose. 

Dresses

Halston Heritage


One Vintage


Valentino


Jil Sander


Jason Wu


Alexander McQueen


Notte by Marchesa


Lanvin


Pants

J.Crew



Stella McCartney



Knitwear

Valentino


Coats

Alexander McQueen


Jason Wu

No comments:

Post a Comment