7/28/2011

Muse


I guess all of us have a muse that is worth imitating, that gives us unbelievable power, that inspires and pushes you forward. For someone it is music or musicians, for someone - great artists or poets, for someone - powerful people, for someone - fashion, for someone - nature. Where do we find ourselves?
This post is about my muses. I do not want to call them "icons". One of my muses, former Editor-in-Chief of Russian Vogue, Aliona Doletskaya, once said that in English "style icon" sounds good but in Russian it has other meaning and I agree with her. (Btw, I am Jewish but I still respect other religions) So, meet my muses, mio inspirazione.

Aliona Doletskaya

She is great. She is really, really, really great. She did a lot for the most influential fashion magazine in Russia and left it for new which I think will be as great as Vogue was in her times. I like her thoughts, share opinions, she is mature, educated, smart, elegant, confident, successful woman.


Vladimir Pozner

Once I saw this journalist (such a shame to call him like that but unfortunately can not find another word) and his TV program I could never get enough of it. This man inspires me with his simplicity and his complexity, with his life experience and his thoughts, with his views and his opinions, with the way his talks and the way he smokes cigars. Actually, once upon a time two muses met each other to have a cup of coffee and to talk - Aliona Doletskaya interviewed Vladimir for Vogue issue. Worth seeing. You will understand why both of them are muses.





Alexander Gordon

I am having a weakness for untamed, too self-confident, too strong people. I am sure I am not alone. Alexander Gordon is one of them. He always fights and resists and never gives up. I adore this self-confidence in him and the fact that he is sharp-tongued.


Princess Diana

The example of femininity, clemency and mercy. She is the Woman with the big letter W. Loving and taking care of her children and all world.


Style muses

Miroslava Duma

I love her way of transforming into mature woman from it-bohemian girl. On the one hand, her style is elegant, on the other hand it is always new, free, full of creativity and very fresh.






Natasha Goldenberg




Anna Dello Russo

She is crazy, isn't she? I have never seen such a woman who is not afraid of expressing her style with colors, with extra-ordinary clothes, with impossible-to-explain looks.
Rebellious spirit, soul screaming and coloring this world. Every time.





Olivia Palermo





Beauty muses

Dasha Zhukova


Barbara Palvin


Ravshana Kurkova


Anna Selezneva


Isabeli Fontana


Vera Brezhneva


Penelope Cruz


Daria Werbowy


Bianca Balti


Sophia Loren


Mila Kunis



sources: tfs/google/vkontakte/facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment